Being at Queen Mary is not just about studying, it's about study well. The exam season is here again, and we want to support YOU and help YOU in this often stressful time. As part of your exam support, we will be running drop-ins and workshops, and fun, stress-free and relaxing sessions.
There is plenty going on across campus, so if you need help with your study and revision or a break from your revision or just need to take your mind off exams, download or/and pick up the Exam Planner to help you.
All the University activities in the Exam Planner are FREE. Please click on the links below to place your booking and for more information.
- Wednesday 20th April – Illustration for Comics – Library Square at 12.00 – 3pm
- Thursday 21st April – Open Iftar – Library Square from sunset @ 8:06pm
- Wednesday 27th April – Painting from the Imagination – Library Square at 12.00 – 3pm
- Thursday 28th April – Open Iftar – Library Square from sunset @ 8:18pm
- Wednesday 11th May – Pinch Pots and Sculpture Making – Library Square at 12.00 – 3pm
- Tuesday 10th May – Mindfulness for Beginners – Online 3.00pm – 4.00pm
For more information and to see the events hosted by the Students’ Union ‘Study Well’ campaign please visit: www.qmsu.org/studywell/
Contact us: email@example.com