Being at Queen Mary is not just about studying, it's about study well. The exam season is here again, and we want to support YOU and help YOU in this often stressful time. As part of your exam support, we will be running drop-ins and workshops, and fun, stress-free and relaxing sessions.
There is plenty going on across campus, so if you need help with your study and revision or a break from your revision or just need to take your mind off exams, download or/and pick up the Exam Planner to help you.
All the University activities in the Exam Planner are FREE. Please click on the links below to place your booking and for more information.
- 14th Dec 11.00 am - 2.00 pm - Pick, Paint and Plant in Blomeley 1 and 2, Students’ Union Hub
- 14th Dec 2.30 pm - 4.00 pm - QMSU Sport Pop Up in Library Square
- 15th Dec and 12th, 16th Jan 6.00 pm - Study Well Winter Warmers in Library Square
- 11th Jan 1.00 pm - 3.00 pm - Mobile Petting Zoo in Blomeley 1 and 2, Students’ Union Hub
- 26th Jan 12.00 pm - 4.00 pm - HSS Study Well Wellbeing Fair on the Ground Floor, Arts One
Have a look at what services, activities and events are available to students in December 2022, including during the University's closure period which begins Wednesday 21st December. The University will reopen on Tuesday 3 January 2023.
Contact us: email@example.com
Follow us on Instagram: @qmstudentlife